1.    #1  
    Is anyone else having this problem? My phone hasn't automatically backup any data for three days now.

I thought it did this everyday.
    Are you able to initiate a "Backup Now"? If so, that usually kick starts it into doing automatic backups again.
    If it still doesn't back up everyday turn off backup and then turn back on.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
  4.    #4  
    Thanks, I turn off backup and turn it back on. It did back up then. I'm keeping an eye on it, to see if it does back up tomorrow.
    Having same issue. When I turn it off though...it asks if I want to 'Turn off and erase backup' or 'keep backup on'. I'm a bit afraid to 'turn off and erase the backup'...what if that doesn't resolve the issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by cwlarsen30 View Post
    Having same issue. When I turn it off though...it asks if I want to 'Turn off and erase backup' or 'keep backup on'. I'm a bit afraid to 'turn off and erase the backup'...what if that doesn't resolve the issue?
    It should fix it. I've had to do a couple of times over the past 1+ year.
    Quote Originally Posted by cwlarsen30 View Post
    You can always tap Backup Now, and then check to see if it goes back to daily backup. It worked for me last week after getting a notification that my phone hadn't backed up in 5 days.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Recycled the device (which I had already done before) and it seems to have resolved the issue. Thanks for the info everyone.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    I've had the same issue for the last week or so. Some days it would backup and others it would not. I finally found the pattern - the backup fails if I am on wifi but works fine when I am away from the house and on data. I am seeing the exact same issue whan I check for updates - wifi fails to connect to server, on data it works fine. Everything else on wifi seems to be working fine. Any ideas?