1.    #1  
    Not sure if the issue I'm having is related to the theme, but does anyone know if having a theme decreases the speed of email retrieval? I was getting my emails at a regular rate until I installed a theme. It seems that since then, I only get them every few hours, despite having my preferences retrieve them as they arrive. I have great signal (5 bars, 3G), so I know its not that. Anything else that might be causing the delay? I've even tried restarting the phone, but that didn't make a difference at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by spartanknitter View Post
    Not sure if the issue I'm having is related to the theme, but does anyone know if having a theme decreases the speed of email retrieval? I was getting my emails at a regular rate until I installed a theme. It seems that since then, I only get them every few hours, despite having my preferences retrieve them as they arrive. I have great signal (5 bars, 3G), so I know its not that. Anything else that might be causing the delay? I've even tried restarting the phone, but that didn't make a difference at all.
    Try removing the theme using the same tool you used to install it and see if your email sync improves. If it doesn't then it isn't theme related. If it seems to improve then re-install the theme and see if it slows down again. Then you will have your answer.

Make sure and restart (not just Luna or Java restart) the phone each time you install or remove the theme.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups