1.    #1  
    Everytime I got to close it or swipe to card view it takes a picture. It started happening after I installed the 1ghz kernel.

Anybody else experiencing this?
    Palm loyalist: Samsung SGH-i500>Treo 600>650>755P>Pre- #1>>Pre- #2>Pre- #3>Pre- #4>Pre- #5>Pre- #6
    do u have the patch that takes a picture with "any" button?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    do u have the patch that takes a picture with "any" button?
    Lol I was thinking the same thing.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Lol I was thinking the same thing.
    yeah same thing happened to me almost a year ago or so. i installed that patch and whenever i would minimize the camera, it would take a picture and i was like ***? and i realized that when u hit the gesture area it counts as a "button" so i removed the patch and it all was fine lol
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    yeah same thing happened to me almost a year ago or so. i installed that patch and whenever i would minimize the camera, it would take a picture and i was like ***? and i realized that when u hit the gesture area it counts as a "button" so i removed the patch and it all was fine lol
    I went through that too. It was annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by algee650 View Post
    Everytime I got to close it or swipe to card view it takes a picture. It started happening after I installed the 1ghz kernel.

Anybody else experiencing this?
    If you don't have that patch (Capture with any key), and you truly think it's related to the F105 kernel, then you shoud be posting this in the appropriate thread, http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...g-kernels.html which is the pupose of being an alpha tester.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    ditto on the "any button" patch. i had the same issue.
  7.    #7  
    haha....I'm such a noob! Patch removed.

Thanks guys!