1.    #1  
    Currently writing this on my 1.4.5 BellMobility Palm Pre.... It didn't auto search to see if there was a similar thread. I plugged my phone into the wall yesterday around 5-6 PM & when I woke up this morning around 7, my battery level was at 97. My data and gps were off, I had battery monitor and govnah open all night. My uberkernal settings were at 720/250... Just wondering why it wouldn't charge fully to 100?....found the uber update and liking the 1 GHz 8)
    Did your charger maybe accidentally slip out of the wall? Last week, I took my Pre to work (unplugged it in the morning and didn't even pay attention to the charge or how the charger was plugged in). When I got in, the phone showed a 22% charge. I was freaking out until going home during lunch and discovering the charger had slipped slightly out of the wall, breaking the circuit (I have very loose outlets at my place). Something to consider....
    the is a issue with what the phone reports and what the battery reports.. Palm does not show the true battery charge... this is a super old issue which once i find i'll let you know. there is a patch that fixes it which once i find it i'll let you know also
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Li-ion batteries slowly loose there maximum capacity. Usually the Pre/Pixi will figure out what the new values for 100% are and use those, but you may notice that after a while not restarting or under some condition it will be wrong.

For instance mine was recently at 0% for over an hour before it died.

This isn't a problem with the Phone and it will correct itself in a bit.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ml#post2322395

Look at post starting at 155 it describes what is going on.

i'm still unable to find the battery fix charge indicator
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
  6.    #6  
    ok thanks
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ml#post2322395

Look at post starting at 155 it describes what is going on.

i'm still unable to find the battery fix charge indicator
    I think the patch you are looking for is "Show Actual Battery Percent".

It has a -4% icon in Preware.

Hope this helps
    I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.
    Device history: *free feature Phone*x3 -> LG Rumor -> Palm Pre -> HTC Arrive (3days) -> Samsung Nexus S 4G (28 days) -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch -> Palm Pre -> Pre 3