1.    #1  
    I just received my replacement pre and I'm wondering what you guys suggest for backing up all my files and apps on the phone. I am manily concerned about the apps I have actually paid for. I did search around some but I'm curious if there is one that works the best
    actually, as soon as you sign into your palm profile, the cloud based syncing will take care of your app issue. when you purchase or download an app (from the official app catalog, not preware) and sign into your profile on a new or doctored phone, palm re-downloads the apps that are missing and even syncs contacts and phone information etc... im pretty sure, have fun
    Quote Originally Posted by srath16 View Post
    actually, as soon as you sign into your palm profile, the cloud based syncing will take care of your app issue. when you purchase or download an app (from the official app catalog, not preware) and sign into your profile on a new or doctored phone, palm re-downloads the apps that are missing and even syncs contacts and phone information etc... im pretty sure, have fun
    You'd be correct. We just received a replacement for my husband's pre and it auto downloaded all his apps and I updated his palm profile with the most recent version of his contacts before we activated the new phone.