Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Just for fun I decided I wanted to run WebOS Doctor and clean up my phone. It has had several patches, services, and kernels installed and removed, and I just wanted to clean everything out.

Everything was going well until I tried to log into my Palm profile. I get a message saying "Unable to Restore Data." I chatted with Palm and they said they have had a few others have the same problem today. He said they were working on a solution and told me to check back later.

So just a warning if you are going to "Doctor" today, that you may not be able to sign into your Palm Profile when it's done.

-Readonly
    I was having the same issue. I contacted Palm and they're aware of the issue. Quote, "hang in there, we're working on it." I asked if it would be a few hours but they didn't want to give an exact time frame. So...sit tight I guess
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    It looks so sad and lonely without some patches on it. (good thing for a backup profile)

-Readonly
    Wish I'd seen this thread an hour ago....
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    I had this problem about 3 months ago and I took my phone into the sprint store and they sent me a new one. Maybe it was the same issue and I could have got in the next day.
    They were having problems. I chatted with a customer service and they said they are working on it. I had the same problem could not restore my data.

I just tried again and its working now. I was able to successfully restore my data.

After my programs downloaded I noticed that my contacts did not restore. I contacted Palm again and they said they are still having issues and that they are working on it.
    Last edited by DAVINCIBZ; 08/03/2010 at 12:48 AM. Reason: More info