Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I have a pretty extensive call log on my Pre Plus, and now that I have contacts populated, through Google (which sucks), I'd like to download the call log and try to match the numbers to names (because this isn't done retro-actively by the Pre apparently).

How do I download or email the call log off the Pre? Is this even possible?

I've tried doing a "select-all" and there are no Edit options available. The preferences don't allow it either.

Is the call log available through my Pre profile?
    Using WebOS Quick Install, go to Tools, then Receive File.
    enter: /var/luna/data/dbdata/PalmDatabase.db3 and pick a save location.
    Your call log (among other things) is stored in there.

To make reading the .db3 file easier, read here regarding using firefox and an sqlite-manager addon.

PalmDatabase.db3 File - WebOS Internals
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Something tells me I wasn't likely to stumble over THAT any time soon! So thanks a bunch!

I'll dig into that file later this evening.
    Yeah, even with the easier to read sqlite plugin it's not a simple task.
    Last edited by NachoB; 08/03/2010 at 05:59 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    I am attempting to download my call log, but I've followed all the steps here and get the message that "file transfer failed." I have it in developer mode, I have the appropriate version of Java, and otherwise, everything else is fine. Any thoughts? I need the call log because I was hit by a car and the person who called my husband used my phone to call him. Need to see the time of the call. Thank you!
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Your call log can also be downloaded from your service providers website
    Last edited by Balooz; 01/04/2012 at 07:46 PM. Reason: spelling
    Thanks. I work at a corporation that pays my phone bill. I'll give that a shot, but not too sure I'll be able to. Will try!
    OK, tried to register and get access, but phone not owned by me. I can't get the phone bill because it goes to a centralized billing point. So, unless I can download the call log, I'm sunk. Oh, and I did set it to charge. It instantly says the download failed, almost as if it's not actually checking for the DB. Restarted PC, restarted phone. Still, failed. No other ideas.
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    only thing I can think of is to go through your company and somehow persway the company to get you a call log. Or try to figure out the webOS internals way, or go through all of it manually by hand and write out one by one. Sorry no help from this unknowing member. damn good question though. Hope you can get this one figured out! Good luck.
    Thank you!