Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    so last night i finally got around to installing the virtual keyboard, just to give it a shot. i liked it, but my fingers were too clumsy to use it, really. that's when my problems started: it glitched or something, and now the colors in my messaging are all screwed up. now, that wouldn't bother me, but also, inside the messages, the contacts are invisible! i took screenshots as well, but since i haven't posted enough i can't post their direct links, IM email me at thejonbell at gmail.com

you also get to see tidbits of a conversation about Starcraft 2 (it rocks, btw) and my anger about this problem not fixing itself when i restarted the phone several times, took the battery out, uninstalled and reinstalled to reuninstall virtual keyboard, etc.

this is the only problem i've had with this phone since i got it. it's truly turned me into a palm convert. now, can anyone help me get this fixed?
    Last edited by snorlaxsnack; 08/02/2010 at 07:43 AM.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    doctor it
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    okay then. what all do i need to back up? i know my contacts are backed up with my palm account.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    well, nevermind i suppose. while deleting patches and the such, it kinda fixed itself. so, i'll start reinstalling my stuff and see what happens!