1.    #1  
    Yes, I did a search and couldnt find my answer. Does anyone know how, or if we have the ability to upload photos to twitter from our Pre?

It appears to only support facebook and photobucket, am I missing something?
    You can, but only with a twitter client. There are some different ones in the app catalog, a couple have free offerings. Tweed, Yak, and I think TweeFree may still be there.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    twee and tweetme are excellent for this. Slightly less convenient than how the Pre uploads to facebook.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    You can, but only with a twitter client. There are some different ones in the app catalog, a couple have free offerings. Tweed, Yak, and I think TweeFree may still be there.
    Ok, I have tweed, when I am in the app and drop down from top left, then preference..I see the photo upload service options.

The issue is I took photos with Pre, clicked on photo app, bring up photo I want, tap bottom left icon for options, tap upload and there is no option for twitter.

I also opened photo app, top left drop down preference, add acct and there is no option again, except for facebook and photobucket. Thanks
    I think you'll have to do it from within the Twitter app. There should be a menu option or button that starts the photo upload process. Then it'll ask you to select a photo from your gallery. I'm thinking you can also email them to an address that you setup when you created your twitter account.
    can't you use the email app to email it to twitter?