Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    see title, cant dl it from the wiki page.
    Torrent is ur friend.
    Last edited by NachoB; 08/03/2010 at 06:02 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    I need it for Bell.

Send me a p.m. if anyones got it.
    Ah, I've only found Sprint.
    Last edited by NachoB; 08/03/2010 at 06:03 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Is there 1.2.1 Bell doctor. I thought Canada go the Pre the same time as Europe so would have also have been running 1.3.1, or are my wrong?

Pip
  6.    #6  
    nacho - where did you find it? I'll be doctoring to att 1.4.2 immediately afterwards, so the carrier doesn't matter
    Quote Originally Posted by scytherfwd View Post
    nacho - where did you find it? I'll be doctoring to att 1.4.2 immediately afterwards, so the carrier doesn't matter
    the carrier does matter
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Sent you a PM a couple of days ago.

Palm Pre wallpapers
  9.    #9  
    guy from nam. I used usb passthrough and now my phone won't give me the option for usb mode or charge only. I cannot get my phone to be seen by my computer. I doctored using 1.4.2 and it didn't remove everything... my music is still on the phone, as well as some app's I downloaded. I hear that 1.2 will completely erase your flash and rewrite everything. Going from 1.2 to 1.4.2 then should restore my phone back to factory and allow me to get back into my phone.

Nacho - I trust torrent about as far as I can spit. I've known too many people to get doctored files from there for it to even be worth the risk (which I admit is the same as being sent something on here) to me. If I get a virus from a torrent site, I'm still out the file and I have no recourse. If I get one sent from someone here then the community will find out about it and the community may react.

Hardbeatz - The carrier matters if you are trying to use the phone with that version of os, I get that but wouldn't doctoring it up to 1.4.2 on the right carrier basically be resetting my phone to stock?
  10.    #10  
    guy - yes, diag is disabled.
  11.    #11  
    Have tried all of my usb ports, only have 1 computer. The option to charge only or usb mode doesn't even appear when I plug in the usb cable anymore.
    As said many times before... Palm has pulled the plug on the links for previous versions of the Doctor. This is proprietary software belonging to Palm and if they decide to allow it to once again be available to users, we will allow it to be linked here. Until that point, we cannot post versions for download.
    Have tried all of my usb ports, only have 1 computer. The option to charge only or usb mode doesn't even appear when I plug in the usb cable anymore.
    Have you tried running the Repair Utility?
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    The USB passthrough has ON/OFF option, right?

Did u try turning it off/disabling it? Then uninstall it. See if that works.
  15.    #15  
    HelloNNNewman - From what I could find, I thought the repair utility was doctor. Give me more info and I'll report back. Will need links, and instructions if links don't have them.
  16.    #16  
    RMB - Yes and yes. Disabling it didn't work to get back my usbmode option, and neither did uninstalling it.
  17.    #17  
    From the repair utility 2.1 thread
    "Also be sure to have your device with DevMode enabled and connected in "Just Charge" before running WebOSRepairUtility.jar."

I don't have the option to connect in "Just Charge" mode.
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    From the repair utility 2.1 thread
    "Also be sure to have your device with DevMode enabled and connected in "Just Charge" before running WebOSRepairUtility.jar."

I don't have the option to connect in "Just Charge" mode.
    I guess at the moment, you phone goes directly to "just charge" mode, without showing the options (USB vs Just Charge)

Try running the repair utility and see if it fixes it.
  19.    #19  
    I'll give it a shot. My WebOS Quick Install doesn't recognize the device either, which it should be able to do with it in "Just Charge" mode right?
    HelloNNNewman - From what I could find, I thought the repair utility was doctor. Give me more info and I'll report back. Will need links, and instructions if links don't have them.
    The Repair Utility is different from the Doctor. The RU checks for damaged or altered files and gives you the option to restore them to working order.

Read the first page of the thread and follow the directions. Hopefully this will help!

http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...ty-v2-1-a.html
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast