1.    #1  
    VBA wont load for me, I have roms installed, 3 different games Pokemon ruby, emerald, and sapphire (I know I'm a nerd just revisiting those days) it gives the screen to create a new game on each of them but nothing after that no matter what button I press
    Are you running any custom kernel? I've noticed some issues with various custom kernels.
  3.    #3  
    I have them installed but not running
    Quote Originally Posted by errade View Post
    Are you running any custom kernel? I've noticed some issues with various custom kernels.
    That's possibly your problem then - as an experiment, try uninstalling your custom kernel and then see if it works
  5.    #5  
    Im done with this step but still not working should I perhaps try a new game or something? maybe taking off vba then reinstalling it?
    Quote Originally Posted by errade View Post
    That's possibly your problem then - as an experiment, try uninstalling your custom kernel and then see if it works
    I suppose they might be corrupt ROMs so yes it would be worth trying a completely different game and seeing if that hangs too.

Don't think reinstalling VBA will help, but give it a shot
    i am having a problem to with my emulator i got the games on my phone for my vba but when i click to launch it. it resets my phone??? and i tried reinstalling it all and still same thing happnening
    To those of you having issues: are you on 1.4.5?

VBA does not presently work on 1.4.5 and I need to update VBA to work with changes made in 1.4.5. The OTA bug complicates this, but isn't the entire source of the issue.

Stay tuned (I'll announce progress on the main VBA thread, see sig), and I'll try to get the fix out soon.
    Quake
    thread
    VisualBoyAdvance
    thread App Cat
    X11/XServer/Xterm
    thread
    SuperNES
    thread App Cat

If you like my work, please consider donating or buying VBA!