Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I have not been able to find anyone with a solution. I have a Palm with a cracked screen. I can read it, but it will accept no data. Here is what i want to do. I want to enable the developer mode using keyboard strokes only. I can get to the enable radio button, but no way to move it to enable.

This phone is to play with. It is a door stop, but if I can enable developer mode, I can play to my hearts content and not worry about doing any damage, since it is toast anyhow. Anybody?

Thanks in advance.
    did you try just tapping the radio button? That should also work.
    Just hit the return/enter key when the icon pops up!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

But that won't toggle dev on or off.
    Last edited by NachoB; 08/03/2010 at 06:13 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    I have a similar problem. Anyone found a solution to this?
    Unfortunately, even if with the dev mode icon enable..you still have to tap on it to turn it on. Note: How would you be able to operate certain functions without data.
    Is there a metadoctor that has developer mode enabled already?
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Is there a metadoctor that has developer mode enabled already?
    Yes it does.. forget all about that mamouton. The op should read and follow this:http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...ta-doctor.html What else will these developers think of.