1.    #1  
    Hello to all in the Palm community. I am a pre noobie but I owned a Treo and it sold me on Palm. I have had my pre since March and have managed to follow the rules by using the search to answer any and all of my questions. Mainly, I wanted to say hello and thank you for your help already!
    welcome
    Welcome, please join the conversation, it is the users who make P|C such a great place. Remember that the only stupid question is the one that doesn't get asked.
    Last edited by Butters3605; 07/30/2010 at 05:27 PM. Reason: corrected spelling, thank you switchedgear

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    "the one that does get asked" ?
    /wave prenoobie
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Howdy...
    Hmmm?.....It's a Palm Pre, here, let me show you something cool...;-)
    HI! Welcome to the pre|central forums. Please join in any time you wish - we are always interested in pre user experences and questions.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Glad you're here.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    glad to have you :-D
    Welcome... Thanks for posting and using the search feature. ;-)
    howdy, welcome n have fun.
    Welcome.

(Even though you said howdy)

Thank you for using the search feature... may your slider last you to the end of your days, and your battery make it through at least one.
    welcome.

you know, having had your pre since march, and actully using "search", you're really probably less of a noob than some people with over a hundred posts. just sayin'