Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Anybody have this problem? I have Harry Potter audiobooks in MP3 on my Pre, and for some reason at the end of most chapters the last 10-15 seconds is cut off. It seems like the song switches prematurely. Works just fine when I play it from my PC (I copied it from my Pre to my work computer so it is the same audio file). Anybody else experience early song switching when playing really long audio files (usually 20-35 minutes)?
  2. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by staeit View Post
    Anybody have this problem? I have Harry Potter audiobooks in MP3 on my Pre, and for some reason at the end of most chapters the last 10-15 seconds is cut off. It seems like the song switches prematurely. Works just fine when I play it from my PC (I copied it from my Pre to my work computer so it is the same audio file). Anybody else experience early song switching when playing really long audio files (usually 20-35 minutes)?
    Unfortunately, this is a known bug in WebOS. It's nothing wrong on your end/with your phone. Hopefully we'll get a fix for it in a future update (whenever they might actually start to arrive ).
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ay View Post
    Unfortunately, this is a known bug in WebOS. It's nothing wrong on your end/with your phone. Hopefully we'll get a fix for it in a future update (whenever they might actually start to arrive ).
    Hmm, that is rather unfortunate. Thanks for the answer though. Does it happen to all MP3's potentially, or only long ones?
  4. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by staeit View Post
    Hmm, that is rather unfortunate. Thanks for the answer though. Does it happen to all MP3's potentially, or only long ones?
    Generally only the long ones. I've personally only experienced it on podcasts, never with music files, voicemail attachments, etc.
    There will be a fix, but you'll have to wait for the fall.
    I had the same issue. And the funny thing is, it was with both my Pre & my iPod Nano. So I figured it was just the song, I tried the same song from iTunes & it didn't do it. So I just restored my iPod & I don't really use my Pre for music anymore. Haha.