1.    #1  
    So, my wife and I both had our Pres die over the past couple of days. I took them to Sprint and was given refurbs. But the guy mixed up the phones and I put my profile on my wife's phone and hers on mine.

So, do I do a full erase and put then the correct profile on the correct phone? Or do I just erase apps and data?

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by apalemick View Post
    So, my wife and I both had our Pres die over the past couple of days. I took them to Sprint and was given refurbs. But the guy mixed up the phones and I put my profile on my wife's phone and hers on mine.

So, do I do a full erase and put then the correct profile on the correct phone? Or do I just erase apps and data?

Thanks.
    Why not just switch phones?
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    haha, well if they have diff #'s.

Go into Device Info, scroll to the bottom and click Reset Options. Either Full Erase or Erase Apps & Data will work
    http://<font color="Navy">Poll: Requ...r webOS</font>

Coming soon-Calm Alarm
    Quote Originally Posted by SirataXero View Post
    Palm Pimp.
    Comes with 2 free Pixis.
    Quote Originally Posted by apalemick View Post

Thanks.
    Doing the Partial erase (erase apps and data) will allow you to switch the profiles. As long as you haven't placed a bunch of data on the two phones you won't need to do the full erase.
    Quote Originally Posted by imop45 View Post
    haha, well if they have diff #'s.
    Oh yeah! I forgot about that part. Lol
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    sprint can easily switch the numbers. Call 611 and talk to support...
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    sprint can easily switch the numbers. Call 611 and talk to support...
    I'm not sure, but they might have to pay activation fees again.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    I only thought you pay an acitivation fee if you buy the phones from srpint. I've switched to new phones b4 without paying any fees. I've done it 9 times this year, once at the store for my pre on launch day (charged an act fee) 2nd to switch to a palm centro, 3rd to a razor, and 4th to a new Pre, then 5-9 to new pre's (kept having problems and having to send back to palm for an advanced exchange.)
    http://<font color="Navy">Poll: Requ...r webOS</font>

Coming soon-Calm Alarm
    Quote Originally Posted by SirataXero View Post
    Palm Pimp.
    Comes with 2 free Pixis.