1.    #1  
    i have the fb beta app already, i went to update and after it does its search it tells me i have updates available, but there is nothing to update. how am i supposed to get it? and on another note, how do we get preware to update to the new version?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre2009 View Post
    i have the fb beta app already, i went to update and after it does its search it tells me i have updates available, but there is nothing to update. how am i supposed to get it? and on another note, how do we get preware to update to the new version?
    Where are you looking?

Pip
  3.    #3  
    in the app catalog, the update app, even followed the link to have the download sent via text which never got to my phone. not sure where else it can possibly be.
    in the app catalog, the update app, even followed the link to have the download sent via text which never got to my phone. not sure where else it can possibly be.
    The facebook is a beta version so won't be in the app cat right now.
    Have you looked in Preware list of everything?

Pip
    I had to remove the version I had on my phone (1.2.4), then install 1.2.5 (the only version the App Catalog would show me), then I was able to see and update to 1.2.30. Via the App Catalog.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  6.    #6  
    i uninstalled it, downloaded the app again (1.2.1), and i still dont see an update for it..

edit: i restarted the phone, i see it now.
    How are you getting 1.2.1? There shouldn't be a 1.2.1 Beta available.