1.    #1  
    I am curious. Has anyone here gotten one scratch on their TS cover? I still do not have any scratches after one year! The black matte finish is by far the best material! I just wanted to express my inner most feelings in regard to this topic.
    yes i have had quite a few scratches on one of the rubberized ts battery covers.
    None on mine after a year
    Last edited by NachoB; 08/03/2010 at 06:23 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    none here, amazing
    No scratches or sign of ware here! I always lay my phone down face up - so it gets abused. Remarkable!
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Not a scratch. Couldn't be happier.
    None here, and I set my phone down pretty much wherever I want to.
    I do avoid putting my phone in the same pocket with loose change or keys.
    (I learned that the hard way with a couple of tiny, yet deep scratches on the front face of my pre.)
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by beastlyschriefer View Post
    yes i have had quite a few scratches on one of the rubberized ts battery covers.
    Where is it that you place your phone that you are getting scratches?
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    No scratches here either. I would have gotten the TS back cover even without the Touchstone just for the extra gripping power.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    No scratches after a year here too.... Love the matte finish!!
    Palm Pilot III > V > Vx > m505 > Kyocera 6035 > Samsung i300 > i330 > i500 > Palm Treo 700P > 755P > Centro > and now (2) first day available Palm Pre's (Sprint)
    I have no scratches, but that's because I have a designed cover on the back. But it didn't have scratches before I put that on.
    Personally I have always preferred the black matte finish and would love it if the next Palm phone is all 'black matte'. Remember the Palm Pilot days, elbeit with a dark grey matte finish.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjay View Post
    personally i have always preferred the black matte finish and would love it if the next palm phone is all 'black matte'. Remember the palm pilot days, elbeit with a dark grey matte finish.
    + infinity
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    TS back cover since June of last year, not one scratch and the matte finish is easy to keep clean.
    No scratches,
    however last week i noticed i've lost my M.
    Now it says Pal on the back,it still charges on the ts fine though.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers