1.    #1  
    Im running Uber Kernal with Govnah. I was streaming a podcast while my phone was on the touchstone, the phone was on there for over an hour.I have my phone over clocked using 500/800 Screenstate, so when i turned the screen back on it was at 800.I than (while phone still on touchstone) started checking some scores via Espn and still listening to the podcast. I closed down the web and opened Govnah and my phone was at 51c. I was pretty shocked that it got that hot, i took it off the touchstone and just hooked it straight to the usb and closed down all the application except Govnah. It took about 20min to get back down to 42c. So just for people that might not know do not overclock your phone while its been on the touchstone for a long period of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by broyshow View Post
    Im running Uber Kernal with Govnah. I was streaming a podcast while my phone was on the touchstone, the phone was on there for over an hour.I have my phone over clocked using 500/800 Screenstate, so when i turned the screen back on it was at 800.I than (while phone still on touchstone) started checking some scores via Espn and still listening to the podcast. I closed down the web and opened Govnah and my phone was at 51c. I was pretty shocked that it got that hot, i took it off the touchstone and just hooked it straight to the usb and closed down all the application except Govnah. It took about 20min to get back down to 42c. So just for people that might not know do not overclock your phone while its been on the touchstone for a long period of time.
    Just don't run apps while on the touchstone, unless at least you use Quick System tasks to turn the screen off.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation