1.    #1  
    Has anyone ever encountered what I'll refer to as the Pleasantville Effect on their Pre dialer screen? Instead of the vibrant green color that normally is asssociated with the dialer it has turned black & white as pictured in the screen grab.

Is this an omen?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    You either installed a scrim patch or you have a theme that modified it.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    You either installed a scrim patch or you have a theme that modified it.
    I'll double check my Installed Themes/Patches in Preware. Glass Effect Suite is installed but it has always worked beautifully without this kind of random effect.

Update: You are correct. The Glass Effect Suite was the culprit...not sure why this was the case but thanks for the help.
    Seems like installed glass effect 3D..
  5.    #5  
    Thank you gentleman....

As usual it would have helped if I had searched first, per the Glass Effect Suite Update thread:

7/23/10

UPDATE: 1.0.6

Changelog:

• Now compatible with 1.4.5 (thanks Prince_Basil)
    • Phone App now has a black design - no more ugly green
    Quote Originally Posted by foosball View Post
    I'll double check my Installed Themes/Patches in Preware. Glass Effect Suite is installed but it has always worked beautifully without this kind of random effect.

Update: You are correct. The Glass Effect Suite was the culprit...not sure why this was the case but thanks for the help.
    NP
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.