1.    #1  
    I think I am on my 7th Palm Pre and every single one gives me that annoying problem where it gets stuck in headphone mode. This means that I get no sound out of the speaker when playing games, listening to music, and I have to listen to calls through speakerphone mode. I try to do all the fixes such as the paperclip in the headphone jack, "jacking" the phone's headphone jack with headphones, but it never works. Is there any way that someone can make a patch, or mini application that has a switch which can force the phone to think that it is out of headphone mode? It would basically be an override switch, so that I can manually put it into or out of headphone mode at with this app. Thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    Check out "The Ghastly Headset" app.
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    At first I thought my phone was broken, but realized that by running the audio tests, then restarting it clears up.

Kind of ********, but it works.
    Loving my Pixi. Yes I am a guy and own a Pixi, get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by davidtm View Post
    Check out "The Ghastly Headset" app.
    That does not bring up anything, post a link please and details. I would love a permanent fix.

Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    Google is your friend:

The Ghastly Headset - Google Search
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtm View Post

Wow, that works great. So much easier.

7.    #7  
    Thanks DavidTM. This is the official link.

http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...dset-mode.html