1.    #1  
    I was recording my cousin fight yesterday ( not real fight on the game) and my screen al of a sudden went black and wuz still recording but no pic so I stopd it and playback and you can hear it but it's a black screen any info would be helpful thanx o and I lookd in threads and didn't anything bout it b4 sumbody jumps off the edge. Lol
    Because it's an unusal occurrence. The only thing I'd suggest is running webos utility, to see if that fixes the problem.
    Ps. If that fail... Doctoring the phone would be tour next bet.

Best of luck.
    The video recorder's crap. Mine lags and sometimes goes black. I recommend recording around a min per shot and restarting the phone.

I have had issues with recording with and without patches and homebrew.
  5.    #5  
    thanx for the info,crazy tho just got a refurb phone friday. I'm going to try it now and you are talkn bout the emergency reconstruction utility
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    The video recorder's crap. Mine lags and sometimes goes black. I recommend recording around a min per shot and restarting the phone.

I have had issues with recording with and without patches and homebrew.
    Same feelings here. This is before doctor, after doctor with homebrew/patches and without. The app works for a while but then goes nuts: blackscreen, record/stop button disappears, etc. Camera is the same way: snap a pic and the "shutter" button never comes back. I am very tired of Palm not fixing these issues.
  7.    #7  
    Never had this problem with my other pre?