1.    #1  
    Hi Group,

The Pre+ is my first smartphone and so far I am impressed.
    My biggest complaint has to do with Email.

1. I receive email over 3 POP accounts. Is there a way to mark Email as spam and put the sender on a blacklist. All subsequent Emails from that address would automatically go to the spam folder. Why have a spam folder if it doesn't do anything?

2. A spell checker would be welcome. Blackberry phone have it. Why cant we?

I like the size and feel of this phone. I only hope is that I have not hitched my wagon to a phone that will not be supported because of the HP acquisition.
    Your spam is controlled at the pop server level. Maybe you can go to your pop webmail site and set a blacklist for the spam. Most of them have that capability. Of course, you could always run it through Google and put the google account on your phone and then google would filter out most of the spam.
    Quote Originally Posted by wmjbrown View Post
    Hi Group,

The Pre+ is my first smartphone and so far I am impressed.
    My biggest complaint has to do with Email.

1. I receive email over 3 POP accounts. Is there a way to mark Email as spam and put the sender on a blacklist. All subsequent Emails from that address would automatically go to the spam folder. Why have a spam folder if it doesn't do anything?

2. A spell checker would be welcome. Blackberry phone have it. Why cant we?

I like the size and feel of this phone. I only hope is that I have not hitched my wagon to a phone that will not be supported because of the HP acquisition.
    2)We have an auto-replace dictionary, and it is editable.

Pip
    The link to the auto-correct editing is here:

http://forums.precentral.net/general...nary-free.html

But it only corrects commonly mis-spelled words, and doesn't really do a spell check. Not positive, but I don't think there is a spell checker application yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by wmjbrown View Post
    Not to worry. HP stated about a week ago that WebOS will be the OS on all of its smartphones, so you should be supported sufficiently into the future.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks to everyone who replied.