Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
    Hi GuyFromNam,
    I've been following all your great help here but unfortunately I am still having no luck - even with v29. I have followed everything step by step and all relevant things which should have happened, happened! However, when I finally click unlock - it shoots to 80% then tells me Error - try again or contact reseller.
    Do you have any advice on where I should go from here?
    Thanks!
    Hey guys,

I use a Pre (O2) with the rebel sim card...I tried a baseband downgrade using Novacomd but the preloader brings up an error saying 'Open Port /dev/tts/ modem diag failed'..

HELP PLEASE...I don't wanna use the HTC wildfire anymore...

p.s- I'd Meta-doctor'd the pre before
    hello everybody
    i have got palm p100ueu from france
    now i want to unlock it
    i am giving the imei and sn
    so anybody tell me the provider of this mobile and when i get the codes how i enter the unlock codes
    palm p100ueu

sn-p5fu0bb95644
    Last edited by QADRI; 12/11/2010 at 07:13 AM.
    First of all thanks for the all shared informations. Everything is helpful.

Here is the story: I bought 2 Palm Pre Plus from US. They are locked to ATT as all you know. I googled it and now I am here.. I dont want to explain everything I did. At the and I got the msg says: Success! Please reboot the device. (or smt similar) But i didnt get any unlock codes?? (i was really expecting. Huge dissapointment.) While i was rebooting the phone smt happened to my pc and it reboot itself too :S :jealous: So dont really know if it was gonna give a code after reboot or not.

But i have my phone not asking network unlock if i put in any sim card. Shows contacts and sms on my sim card. BUT NO SERVICE

Any info will help thanks.
    Can you post more info, like location and carrier? I'm sure GFN will be along soon to help. He is the master of this topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Can you post more info, like location and carrier? I'm sure GFN will be along soon to help. He is the master of this topic.
    Thanks for the reply.

<thread merged>
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 12/17/2010 at 02:38 PM.
    can I use metadoctor to by pass activation for sprinit WebOSdoctor 2.0 ?
    Hello,

I'm using the JICTech multi unlock client v30.00 on windows xp with a palm pre plus running a freshly doctored webOS 1.4.1. Everytime I run the client I get this:

If you have any USB monitors installed
    Uninstall and reboot before using the software

Now you should install
    Diag drivers if it's not installed
    Palm device connected
    Device detected :
    IMEI: XXXXXX
    Processing IMEI: XXXXXX
    Please wait
    Failed to get counter or counter is zero, please check login and repeat: 0

I've also tried this after disabling my firewall and after restarting my machine several times with no luck .

Oh, and the Pre is locked to AT&T
    Last edited by prplra1n; 12/20/2010 at 12:04 AM. Reason: Forgot to provide provider
    Quote Originally Posted by prplra1n View Post
    Hello,

I'm using the JICTech multi unlock client v30.00 on windows xp with a palm pre plus running a freshly doctored webOS 1.4.1. Everytime I run the client I get this:

If you have any USB monitors installed
    Uninstall and reboot before using the software

Now you should install
    Diag drivers if it's not installed
    Palm device connected
    Device detected :
    IMEI: XXXXXX
    Processing IMEI: XXXXXX
    Please wait
    Failed to get counter or counter is zero, please check login and repeat: 0

I've also tried this after disabling my firewall and after restarting my machine several times with no luck .

Oh, and the Pre is locked to AT&T
    Make sure you don't copy/paste spaces in the password. That is where i went wrong the first time.
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing!
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Hi guys, I'm an app developer n' I've been using my Pre Plus only for Development purposes for the past couple of months and I finally decided to use the phone instead of my daily classic Pre. I bought the phone Blocked. So I knew what I was getting myself into, but since I found out that JIC tools get unblocked phones set too, I ran to nextgen's website and got me credits.

So here is the situation, I did all the instructions to the letter, got diag modes on, drivers installed on both XP and Vista. All set n' working. Now when I click on "Unlock" all goes well, progress bar reaches 100% (gives you hope and let's you anticipate) and bam, shows this error:

Error, please repeat or contact reseller.

So by all means I even followed what the error message said to the word. Repeated like 50+ times and contacted the reseller.

JIC 30
    Device: Palm Pre Plus AT&T
    WebOS: 1.4.5
    OSes: I tried, WinXP & Vista with identical results

What could the issue be? Any clues? Anyone who went through the same?
    Last edited by dotone; 12/20/2010 at 09:30 PM.
    Quick question...does the multi-unlock client give you the unlock code or just unlock the phone? I used v. 30 and it said success, but it didn't show any codes. I don't have alternate SIM card, so wasn't able to verify if it was unlocked. Is there an alternate way to ensure that unlock worked? Thanks for the help.
    me also in same boat.
    did it like 50+ times but still getting Error
    my device details
    Model P100UEU
    Harware version A
    Carrier ROW
    Firmware CU0.5.42(257)
    Build 222
    OS Customization Wr 222
    Modem Type UMTS
    how do i PM you my login details.
    new to forums
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Please PM me your login details.
    PM login details please help
    i send u my details
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    It unlocks and unblocks it. Just reboot the phone.
    Thanks GFN. The youtube video (albeit from April) and the instructions on nextgenserver site show the software giving a code, so I wasn't sure if things had changed or not. Thanks for the clarification.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    PM sent, if it's connectivity issue, please specify which Port it is that I need to open up, or let me check if it's one of those temp revers IP services if their DNS has already propagated on my ISPs proxy. no-ip DNS is a problematic one, jus' hope you guys ain't using it....
    i even tried using from a different pc @ home, but still the same Error.
    is it my ISP is blocking.
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast