Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 LastLast
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    GFM excelent work works just fine but the app catalog doesnt work it says "the action could not be completed try again later" what i need to do?
    <thread scoured and merged>
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    ok that's a problem where I live I can not get a sim card for usa or other coubtrys, so this means I will not goibg to be a able to ebter into catalog ????????????
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Did you read the thread I mentioned above, did you read the OP of this thread about activation in official launch countries, and where did you activate your phone for the first time?
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    ok the paid apps I don't really care about then what I wabt is the free apps like facebook app etc where I an get the free apss ???
    [QUOTE=GuyFromNam;2845922]First time activation of your device in an official Palm launch country: apps/paid apss
    First time activation of your device in another country: no apps/paid apss

It's also possible you only get free apps or no apps at all.
    See this thread for the official info:
    [url]
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    so icant install facebook in my palm pre?
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    i manage to get into the app catalog just reset de apps and it will bring you the palm profile creator fill the blanks and you are done.. and i have a quesstion if i doctor my palm the unlock will be gone?
    Hi GuyFromNam , I have a palm pre (02 from UK ) locked. I purchased 1 credit to unlock my palmpre. After follow instruction to unlock, I got this error :
    "Failed to get counter or counter is zero, please check login and repeat"
    <image>http://cB8.upanh.com/19.0.25314137.1es0/untitled.jpg</image>
    I read previous post that have the same problem as me, I used Hotspot Shield, utralsuft ... but still get the error. Can u help me ? I sent u my login details.
    had unlocked my Palm Pre phone using Nextgenserver.com but now is again re-locked!

I had to send the phone to the repair service, but they only change the cover, the Imei and the serial number are still the same.

Can I do something for re-unlock the phone?

Thank you very much
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I used Jic unlocker to unlock my pre plus ATT. unlock went ok but since that i cant get the usb/ just charge window to come up when I connect my usb to computer.
    hi, just wondering if some one can help
    i am using the jic unlocker to unlock my palm pre 2, i am in the USB Passthrough control screen, no problems! but now when i connect to my pc it is asking for the 2 drivers (Reduced CDC .... and the generic driver) i have looked everywhere and cannot find them.
    I have even downloaded the ones that you have on your first thread.

they dont work, im banging my head against the wall.
    i even installed web0s 1.4.5 and virtual box, hoping the drivers would be burried there somewhere, no luck

someone please help!
    how should i got about unlocking my palm pre on the o2 network? can it be done for free?
    when i get the code. how do i input on my phone?
    $29 is the best available? Sheesh....
    im having unlock troubles. i cant seem to change usb port 1 to DIAG. i get this error message. cant set passthrough state: com.palm.usbpassthrough is not running. what do i do?
    i have web os 1.4.5
    my simlock is o2
    how do i do that?
    Download doctor from palm website, run it.
    It says to have it plugged in for 15 mins to an hour. Should it be in just charge mode or usb drive when doing this
    <<threads merged>>