1.    #1  
    After Doctoring my Pre, I lost my Palm Facebook app, which I previously downloaded from the app catalog. Now I can't find it anymore. Is this somehow related to me being in an unofficial country (Sweden) not being able to download pay-for apps? I can find Friendsbook and other free and pay-for apps (1313 in total), but no Palm Facebook app in sight.

Found it in Preware.
    Last edited by tomoqv; 07/27/2010 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Problem solved
    PM sent
    Can you pls send me a PM as well...
    I have a Palm Pre Plus activated in Greece and there are no Apps in the Catalog...
    use preware and download the facebook beta app. It's under social networking
    Quote Originally Posted by toyotast165 View Post
    use preware and download the facebook beta app. It's under social networking
    if i do that, it opens the app catalog and displays "this application is not available for your carrier"
    another thought?
    I have exactly same problem, is there any way to overcome this? Could you please send me PM as well...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Petr-H View Post
    I have exactly same problem, is there any way to overcome this? Could you please send me PM as well...?
    Use IPK Fetcher to get it!
    I'm having this problem!!! Can someone tell me how to get it back in the simplest terms possible as I am not technologically gifted :O