1.    #1  
    Anyone else have an issue with the battery draining running Sprint NAV while charging? It almost keeps up with it, the drain is very slow.

I saw a few threads about non-OEM chargers and problems. I have 2 actual Palm branded car charges. I tried them with the touchstone, and plugged in directly, there was little difference. I think it was a little better plugged in directly...

Not a huge deal, I just want to know if this is typical or if perhaps I have a bad phone / battery? I must say, other than this scenario, I think I have pretty good battery life. Which is why I think the phone might be fine.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    I've had the same experience and yes, plugging in should yield a faster charge than on the Touchstone.

-darren
    Battery could be a possible issue, but also the actual power at the cig lighter could be the key issue here.
  4.    #4  
    I didn't think to put a meter on the cig lighter, or try it in a different car. I think I will do that tonight. Thanks!
    I have that issue, tried different cars. Only thing that seems to help is if it has FULL signal the battery catches up quickly, either way whenever running the sprint nav for awhile, it can get a wee bit warm
    Quote Originally Posted by chaz1k View Post
    Anyone else have an issue with the battery draining running Sprint NAV while charging? It almost keeps up with it, the drain is very slow.

I saw a few threads about non-OEM chargers and problems. I have 2 actual Palm branded car charges. I tried them with the touchstone, and plugged in directly, there was little difference. I think it was a little better plugged in directly...

Not a huge deal, I just want to know if this is typical or if perhaps I have a bad phone / battery? I must say, other than this scenario, I think I have pretty good battery life. Which is why I think the phone might be fine.
    It could be what power is coming from your cigarette lighter is a little dirty... could be your battery... try turning your screen brightness down all the way.