Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Hello All,

Is there a traval app that I can use to like example: I can put in my Flight information or car rental confirmation and I will get update alerts if flight is delay or ontime.

Thanks John,
    Try FlightView or Flight Predictor.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Thought it doesn't do either one of those things, Where is a great app for when you're traveling and not sure what else is in the area. It uses your location to help you find places of interest, hotels, restaurants and etc.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    I believe flighttrack and flightview both do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Thought it doesn't do either one of those things, Where is a great app for when you're traveling and not sure what else is in the area. It uses your location to help you find places of interest, hotels, restaurants and etc.
    OP... I am on a plane almost every day... if you need to keep abreast of flight changes... flight tracker is just perfect. I highly reccomend.

Verwon: Try an app called Neighborhood Guide... its in the app catalog. Uses your gps location to give you wikipedia locations near you... so it will tell you schools, parks, museums, just about everything you might want to know about the area, and links into google maps to give you directions. For hotels, restaurants and things of that nature you can try a bing universal search... or an app called yelp, or an app called YPmobile, or mobile by CitySearch...

I have all of these apps installed on my pre... they work nicely.