Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    In a world of gesturing palm does, droid doesn't
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    I make a hand (finger) gesture out my window all the time when driving because people in Las Vegas drive like blind autistic paraplegics who just drank a bottle of Jack Daniels. Although I don't think that's quite what you meant. :P
    I am losing my mind at an alarming rate . . . Actually, I'm not really alarmed at all.
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by twiktor View Post
    I make a hand (finger) gesture out my window all the time when driving because people in Las Vegas drive like blind autistic paraplegics who just drank a bottle of Jack Daniels. Although I don't think that's quite what you meant. :P
    !!! LOL !!!

Yes, you're correct, that wasn't quite what I was looking for by way of a confession but you gave me a great laugh and better visual!

"Pre Plus - an especially apt device for those of Italian heritage among us (that would be me). My friends always did claim if they tied my hands I'd end up tongue tied".

I'm waiting for the day when I'm visiting my mother and try some uniquely Palm Pre-type of gesture while using her microwave oven! I wonder what that gesture might be and what my mother and my aunt's reactions will be?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by grappler View Post
    Me too. Are we still talking about phones?

LMAO...dirty!
    This thread is why WebOS freakin' rocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
    This thread is why WebOS freakin' rocks.
    Exactly
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    I was at the Sprint store yesterday geting my mom a new phone. I picked up an Android phone and wondered "what the are those buttons doing there?" before I realized that there was no gesture area.
    Last edited by RafRol; 07/29/2010 at 04:26 AM.
    Visor/Sprint Springboard Expansion Module > Visor Platinum > Tungsten E > Centro (work) > Palm Pre
    on others iphones, yes. everytime it puzzles me and i have to search the "back" button... also i wonder how old it feels to close one app to go to another. just stupid... ^^

NEVERTHELESS, i sometimes wish i still was on my nokia 3310 with snake 2 and everything. Noone told me i was a showoff for having such a powerful phone back then. we just had all the same phone and were able to play the ringtones simultaniously on the bus to make it sound like an 3310 orchestra of four men (boys...) . singing included, of course. =D
    I do it with everything that has a screen now.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123