Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    Hey i had someone look at my phone today at work and said oh that thing is cool my daughter is looking for a new phone she asked a few questions about it. I know the lady uses a wifi hotspot from Verizon so i made mention of how the wifi hotspot app and usage was free on the phone and she immediately went and ordered it for her daughter! YES!
    Cool! That is what sold me on the phone. I wanted the hotspot so I could quit paying for pay as you go broadband through another company (who I swear were taking away mb even though I wasn't using them). The hotspot is much faster and I use way less mb surfing the same way I did with the pay as you go. I love the fact that it's free up to 5gb.
    Global Posts
    322 Global Posts
    Congrats! I know they're still selling at least a little bit. Just within the past month one friend bought Pre's for himself and his wife, and a co-worker bought a Pixi for his wife because of a combination of me talking up my Pre, and them being able to find bundles like free phones with bluetooth headsets and/or touchstones.
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Three people my wife and I work with purchased theirs after seeing my wife and I use our Pres every day and have been very pleased. All three were diehard BB users.
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    Cool. Great job buddy.
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    I've been working to sell Pre's and Pixi' to my friends (and probably doing a better job than the Verizon store, which only had the Pixi Plus on display).