1.    #1  
    Hello!

Please tell me how to insert phone numbers from my contacts' list without too much headake.
    What I see now is I have to go to the contact I want, then start editing it and only then copy it to clipboard. In contact's context menu there are options to send it to Car Kit, via MMS and Email, and that'd it. What if I just want to insert it in my text messages?
    there is a beta app that lets you send a contact via sms send contact as sms
    copy & paste
    yes but the app works so good
  5.    #5  
    What's its name?
    sendcontactassms you can find it in Preware if you have the beta or web feeds enabled.
  7.    #7  
    I found it in Preware but it redirects me to AppCatalog which doesn't work in my country. Can I somehow install it manually? Can you give me a link to download it the other way?
    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by st1512 View Post
    I found it in Preware but it redirects me to AppCatalog which doesn't work in my country. Can I somehow install it manually? Can you give me a link to download it the other way?
    Thanks.
    I don't think that is possible at this time. Your best bet is to Copy & Paste. How hard is that.. huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    I don't think that is possible at this time. Your best bet is to Copy & Paste. How hard is that.. huh?
    More of a time-consuming pain in the rear than hard. I hate having to open the contact then click edit, highlight the number, gesture+c to copy (and hope you don't screw up and erase the phone number, since there is no undo!) the number, then finally paste into the sms. Yeah, could be a lot simpler.