1.    #1  
    Have used same 4 digit pin number, now phone will not accept! locked out! any way of getting back into phone without having to do a full reset? Thanks
    try palm.com online chat
  3.    #3  
    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mboro View Post
    Have used same 4 digit pin number, now phone will not accept! locked out! any way of getting back into phone without having to do a full reset? Thanks
    Make sure you're correctly pressing the right numbers. Also, try a battery pull, and do it again.
    Good luck!
    Pretty much. Just wait for about 5 minutes and try again. It happened to me before. You dont need to do a battery pull. Trust me, you did enter the code wrong . Samething i said too, until i figured that since i was driving, i must have being entering a 2 instead of a 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    try palm.com online chat
    Palm support as never fix any problem(s) for me... Hope they fix the op problem. Most of my problems were fix from advice on the forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Pretty much. Just wait for about 5 minutes and try again. It happened to me before. You dont need to do a battery pull. Trust me, you did enter the code wrong . Samething i said too, until i figured that since i was driving, i must have being entering a 2 instead of a 1.
    It's been known, and proven that a batt pull fixes most problem(s) 85% of the time.
    Last edited by rush; 07/27/2010 at 07:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    It's been known, and proven that a batt pull fixes most problem(s) 85% of the time.
    True. But the screen should also tell the OP to try again in a little bit .
  9.    #9  
    if i entered the wrong pin to lock screen, should it had accepted? I have used the same pin for a year. I never went in to change it, so im not sure how it locked if i entered incorrectly? I have entered incorrectly to unlock before and went back and corrected, but it appears that when i locked last nite, i must have entered incorrectly now I cant figure out what i entered.
    if i entered the wrong pin to lock screen, should it had accepted? I have used the same pin for a year. I never went in to change it, so im not sure how it locked if i entered incorrectly? I have entered incorrectly to unlock before and went back and corrected, but it appears that when i locked last nite, i must have entered incorrectly now I cant figure out what i entered.
    I dont quite catch what you're trying to say. But if you continue entering the wrong PW, the device will lock for about 5-20 mins for security purposes.
    if i entered the wrong pin to lock screen, should it had accepted? I have used the same pin for a year. I never went in to change it, so im not sure how it locked
    if i entered incorrectly? I have entered
    incorrectly to unlock before and went
    back and corrected, but it appears that
    when i locked last nite, i must have
    entered incorrectly now I cant figure ou
    t what i entered.

Wow, if that's the case then all need to be reset. A full reset seems to be in order right now. Try that.