1.    #1  
    Finally got my Pre+ and very pleased with it so far. All the gestures seem intuitive, except for the following two which I cannot guess:

• Can't work out how you "select all" text.
      Unable to select a couple of emails in a list and mark them as read.

I've had a good search around for an RDP client and an IP netmask calculator but can't find anything. Anyone know where I might find one?

Thanks,

Steve
    Wow, an RDP client. That would be nice. Don't think there's one, but I would be interested
    There's no Select All afaikafaikafaik, $and$ $there$'$s$ $a$ $patch$ $via$ $Preware$ $to$ $mark$ $multiple$ $emails$ $as$ $Read$ ($I$ $vaguely$ $remember$).
    (Sorry, need more coffee first !)
    When you're working with text, gesture + A is select all.
    Quote Originally Posted by livinofframen View Post
    When you're working with text, gesture + A is select all.
    LOL - I didn't know that. hahaha
    Also try holding down the shift and tapping on the text you want. It will usually grab a whole paragraph. Continue tapping on paragraphs while holding shift to add more to your selection. They will turn yellow.

Hold down the white/orange key and tap, to place the cursor in the middle of text that is in an editing frame. Hold down shift and drag away from the cursor with your finger. This will expand a yellow highlight over the text.
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenlcroucher View Post
    Finally got my Pre+ and very pleased with it so far. All the gestures seem intuitive, except for the following two which I cannot guess:

Can't work out how you "select all" text.
    Unable to select a couple of emails in a list and mark them as read.

I've had a good search around for an RDP client and an IP netmask calculator but can't find anything. Anyone know where I might find one?

Thanks,

Steve
    Time for you to get homebrewed up http://install.preware.org
    Once you have Preware, just instal the read all patch and an exclamation mark button will appear in your inbox for the read all option.
    You could also remove text and put it somewhere else by holding gesture and hitting X (after it's highlighted, of course), then hold gesture and hit V to place the text somewhere else.
  8.    #8  
    What is a gesture? A single tap?

I have added the read all preware hack which is fine, but means that making 300 odd emails in an imap folder as read (even when they're already read) means a long wait while the Pre talks to the mail server.
    Just drive around New York for a few minutes.
    You'll find out.
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    a gesture is touching the touch sensitive portion of the phone that is below the screen