1.    #1  
    Smartphone Championship: HTC Droid Incredible vs Palm Pre

Ok, this is getting ridiculous. After the series of polls from laptopmagazine, other websites are starting to take advantage of the smartphone communities by having 50k hits per day.

How stupid...

(end rant)

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    I voted, but if people are going to put every phone against the Palm Pre, I don't know what we're gonna do.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    if it weren't for this community, no one would pay attention to these polls. I hope they know that...
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    if it weren't for this community, no one would pay attention to these polls. I hope they know that...
    +1 lol

"Winning is not a sometimes thing; it's an all the time thing. You don't win once in a while; you don't do things right once in a while; you do them right all the time. Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing. ~Vince Lombardi
    Voted for the WIN!
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    This one is bad. They have four of the newest phones (iPhone 4, EVO, Droid X, and Samsung Galaxy S) in the same bracket. Not exactly any seeding there.