Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28
  1.    #1  
    i walked into my local sprint store where my friend was working to look at some stuff. and he had just one touchstone left in his store. i thought about buying it but decided not to cuz i could get it somewhere else for cheaper. Well another customer had walked in to pick up his Evo and was selling his pre to the sprint store. the customer heard me talking about the touchstone and told me that he was just going to throw it away anyways so he GAVE me his touchstone and Pre touchstone back for FREE. i told him thank you. what a goood day it was today
    *~When I'm feeling down, I like to whistle. It makes the neighbor's dog run to the end of his chain and gag himself~*
  2. #2  
    lucky...
  3. #3  
    Guess he had not heard about the EVO touchstone mod.
    Sometime you are the ball; sometimes you are the pins.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by atl10pnr View Post
    Guess he had not heard about the EVO touchstone mod.
    nope...he was old and drove a corvette lol....i let him play with my patched and over-clocked pre and it made him jealous lol

    he said he liked my pre and that i shouldnt have to patch and over-clock the pre to make it work. i then followed up with "the pre does work, but now it works alot better and makes the phone more fun with all the patches and such.
    *~When I'm feeling down, I like to whistle. It makes the neighbor's dog run to the end of his chain and gag himself~*
  5. #5  
    Palm FTW!
  6. #6  
    It was your density.
    Just call me Berd.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by david7598 View Post
    nope...he was old and drove a corvette lol....i let him play with my patched and over-clocked pre and it made him jealous lol

    he said he liked my pre and that i shouldnt have to patch and over-clock the pre to make it work. i then followed up with "the pre does work, but now it works alot better and makes the phone more fun with all the patches and such.
    amen

    Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    It was your density.
    alright there mcfly
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    It was your density.
    LOL.. Dislexia FTW!
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by pastorrich1 View Post
    LOL.. Dislexia FTW!
    ***....FTW
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by toyotast165 View Post
    alright there mcfly
    Haha! I love that movie!

    Touchstone was overpriced anyway. Nice score on the free one! They should all come with the phone already.
  12. kld2009's Avatar
    Posts
    108 Posts
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    #12  
    4th Touchstone I bought came from Radio Shack. Only $13. 3 in the home, one in the car.
    Last edited by kld2009; 07/27/2010 at 06:16 AM. Reason: proof reading
  13. #13  
    He is going to be ****ed when he return's his Evo to come back to webos and doesn't have a TS anymore lol.


    Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
  14. #14  
    mmmmmmm TS in the car, I can see now where I'll need a 3rd one! Love the new GRT case but it's a bit hard to get to the USB port for the car charger...I can see another trip to the store! LOL

    "old and drove a corvette".....lol ok what is old??? *sigh* it was probably someone my age.... hehe

    Great deal though but don't forget to pay it forward sometime! Enjoy your TS!
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by kld2009 View Post
    4th Touchstone I bought came from Radio Shack. Only $13. 3 in the home, one in the car.
    How was it only $13?
  16.    #16  
    lol the man was 73 years old
  17. #17  
    The last two TS I bought were $10 each and came with the Palm Pixi TS back and FREE shipping from Verizons website in the bundled specials section. That was just a few weeks ago.

    Two of my kids have Pixi's so it was perfect but even if they didn't.... I could sell the Pixi TS back on Ebay for a few bucks.
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by david7598 View Post
    lol the man was 73 years old
    Whew! ok he's my mom's age. I have a ways to go before I get there. LOL The Radio Shacks around me don't have any left, and BB had to have 2 shipped from other stores....need to bring one back to exchange as it won't keep charging like my one at work. And the other for the car. Hopefully both of these will work like my first one does. I'm addicted to the TS.
  19. #19  
    Poor guy. He was too old to even bother researching his phone and discovering the homebrew possibilities. I mean c'mon, Palm retweets things about homebrew. How could any Palm phone owner not know about homebrew.
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    Poor guy. He was too old to even bother researching his phone and discovering the homebrew possibilities. I mean c'mon, Palm retweets things about homebrew. How could any Palm phone owner not know about homebrew.
    Maybe he doesnt twitter... or facebook... maybe hes the type that doesnt like to mess around with his electronics... (jeez he would be up for a surprise when he goes to configure that evo)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions