Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ...well without wearing your palm goggles.... look at it from this way

even if the palm had 3ghz processor... what phone do u think a 73 year old man would be easier to see ? if im 73 im sure my eyes have had better days and im sure id want a 4.3 in screen vs a 3.1in

props period to a old geezer even owning anything other than a jitterbug phone!!!
    I hope that after I die, people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money.

Modded Sprint Pre: 3" pulley s/c, i/c, 1.6 rockers, xp cam, slp headers, 3in exhaust, res/cat delete... oh wait wrong forum... ummm pre has lots of mc patches and a xtra mhz, ghtz, and chigglehertz
    Quote Originally Posted by pastorrich1 View Post
    The last two TS I bought were $10 each and came with the Palm Pixi TS back and FREE shipping from Verizons website in the bundled specials section. That was just a few weeks ago.

Two of my kids have Pixi's so it was perfect but even if they didn't.... I could sell the Pixi TS back on Ebay for a few bucks.
    I bought 2.... have the pixi backs sitting in my office, I am now MAD that I didn't buy more when that sale was going on. I need one for the office and for 10 one in the car would be awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by david7598 View Post
    lol the man was 73 years old

were you checking ID??? LOL

and BTW, your avatar, I have to say if it isn't intentional, it does nothing but remind me of the 76 logo.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post

and BTW, your avatar, I have to say if it isn't intentional, it does nothing but remind me of the 76 logo.
    Really? It reminds me of the tide logo
    @ gollyzila

I had my Pre for two months before I even knew anything like Precentral even existed.
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluewanders View Post
    Maybe he doesnt twitter... or facebook... maybe hes the type that doesnt like to mess around with his electronics... (jeez he would be up for a surprise when he goes to configure that evo)
    he was actually quite a smart guy.....what 73 yr old man do u know that has all of his contacts synced with google...lol
    *~When I'm feeling down, I like to whistle. It makes the neighbor's dog run to the end of his chain and gag himself~*
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post

lol no....he kept repeating his age....like i didnt hear him the 1st time lol....

and about my avatar.....i didnt think about that till you just mentioned it haha
    *~When I'm feeling down, I like to whistle. It makes the neighbor's dog run to the end of his chain and gag himself~*
    Yes Kudos to him for loving technology & keeping up at 73! My mom can only hit "send" and "end" on her phone, no speed dials, no contacts (she dials the full number), every few weeks we have a voicemail lesson. LOL
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12