Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    I had to use WebOs Dr. on my Pre the other day and now I can't play any media. Streaming video, youtube video, videos saved on my pre, music saved on my pre, pandora, slacker,youmail, all wont play the media. My phone will not ring or vibrate for a phone call, it will vibrate for sms but not play the topne, it DOES play the missed call alert tone though. I reloaded all my patches one at a time from preware so I don't think its an issue with patches, none of them were new. Anyone have any ideas? I am I bound to be on another trip to see the Dr?
    Pre
    ppcgeeks.com ---- ajk511
    You could try a the WebOS repair utility:

http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...ty-v2-1-a.html

Of course, the question is, did the media play after you doctored, but before the patches were installed? Hard to believe they didn't.
    This same thing happened to me recently after my phone crashed and burned. Web Doctoring it again solved the issue. Can't explain it.....but it's true.

Macros746
    If the webos utility doesn't solve the issue, then do another doc on the device. There was some corrupt issue with the previous doctoring. I'm quite sure the second time will be a charm. If all fail..return the device for repairs.
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    Ok, ill try the utility and Dr if that doesnt work. I don;t know if media played after the Dr. but before the patches installed, I did the installs right after Dr'ing so i wasn't playing media at the time. Thanks for the help guys, I'll let you know how it goes.
    Pre
    ppcgeeks.com ---- ajk511