1.    #1  
    ever since i updated to the latest govnah, setting my phone to the preloaded "Screenstate 500/800" profile fails in the following manner: i set my phone to screenstate, it starts off at 800mhz (obviously) and when i put the phone on standby, it does not go to 500mhz (which it should) but it remains at 800mhz. if i create my own profile with screenstate settings, the same thing happens but the phone remains at 500mhz once the screen turns off.

i already uninstalled and reinstalled both applications. multiple times. what should i do?
    Quote Originally Posted by htrap90 View Post
    ever since i updated to the latest govnah, setting my phone to the preloaded "Screenstate 500/800" profile fails in the following manner: i set my phone to screenstate, it starts off at 800mhz (obviously) and when i put the phone on standby, it does not go to 500mhz (which it should) but it remains at 800mhz. if i create my own profile with screenstate settings, the same thing happens but the phone remains at 500mhz once the screen turns off.

i already uninstalled and reinstalled both applications. multiple times. what should i do?
    You should put a full and detailed bug report in one of their respective threads once you have confirmed that you indeed have a problem.

How have you confirmed that the phone is staying at 800mhz when idle?

Pip
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by pip smith View Post
    How have you confirmed that the phone is staying at 800mhz when idle?
    by putting this in the linux commandline in webosquickinstall:

cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_cur_freq

i'm not exactly sure how to get a detailed bug report...
    Quote Originally Posted by htrap90 View Post
    by putting this in the linux commandline in webosquickinstall:

cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_cur_freq

i'm not exactly sure how to get a detailed bug report...
    Do this: Check the govnah is set to screenstate, turn the screen off. Then type cat /proc/cpuinfo into a pc commandline, what do you get?

You don't get a detailed bug report, you make one.