1.    #1  
    Anyone having issue with facebook app ?
    I couldnt signin, the app kept on denying me to log in, it said "Could not connect to the server. Try again."

the same with the add account through facebook, " Login failed "
    I tried browsing with my pre to facebook and loggedin just fine.. any thoughts on this ?
    I had trouble signing in for several days. Kept getting a message the password was incorrect (was correct & I verified it on my laptop as well as carefully typing it on Pre). Ultimately was able to log in with the same password. Did not get the server message you received.
    I have experienced this with my email apps on the pre, I had to log in through the web either on pre or desktop and change my password then re enter new pass on pre and it worked fine. This has happened a few times. What I have noticed in my case is that if my pass has a number in it my pre seems to have trouble with communicating that to that particular server I am trying to log into. Give it a try and see if it helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by tekkiberry View Post
    Anyone having issue with facebook app ?
    I couldnt signin, the app kept on denying me to log in, it said "Could not connect to the server. Try again."

the same with the add account through facebook, " Login failed "
    I tried browsing with my pre to facebook and loggedin just fine.. any thoughts on this ?
    Read this: http://discussion.treocentral.com/we...ation-fix.html
    Last edited by rush; 07/26/2010 at 08:07 AM.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the suggestion, somehow it managed to resolve the situation by itself. Weird... after i tried reconnecting multiple times, it went through just fine.
    Im all good now..