1.    #1  
    Has anyone ever seen this happen? Case in point: I had an app on my phone that allowed me down listen to and download thousands of different ring-tones....all for free....now it's gone. I still have the ring-tones, but the app is no where to be found; not on my phone and not in the App Catalog. I even had Preware search all available channels for it and I still can't find it.

Has anyone seen this happen before??

Thanks!
    Free Music Ringtones was removed from the servers at the request of the developer. It no longer exists.
  3.    #3  
    So that must remove the app from our phones as well....when this happens I mean. Darn. That was a mighty useful app.....everything Verizon offers for ring-tones without the price gouging
    You only lost it if you doctored, since it couldn't be redownloaded from the servers. I lost it that way, but pRingtones is an excellent substitute.
    It stayed on my phone. From what I understand if you reload your profile it will go away. Shame really, nice piece of code that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugeye69 View Post
    Has anyone ever seen this happen? Case in point: I had an app on my phone that allowed me down listen to and download thousands of different ring-tones....all for free....now it's gone. I still have the ring-tones, but the app is no where to be found; not on my phone and not in the App Catalog. I even had Preware search all available channels for it and I still can't find it.

Has anyone seen this happen before??

Thanks!
    Good News! You can still find the ipk here. Post 1 (look near the bottom for the link to the zip file)

Music Ringtones (Free) Official Thread (search this. I can't get links to work.)
    Quote Originally Posted by bugeye69 View Post
    So that must remove the app from our phones as well....when this happens I mean. Darn. That was a mighty useful app.....everything Verizon offers for ring-tones without the price gouging
    Apps should not be removed from the phone if the app was pulled at the request of the developer. To this day Palm has not pulled apps from any phone where an app was removed from the app catalog.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts