1.    #1  
    Hey guys, I have a weird problem that I have been putting up with for the past week or so, but my external speaker, sounds like it is blown (distorted sound, seems like it is too loud for the speaker to be playing) every time I recieve a call or txt message, it also sounds distorted when I watch videos, but not as bad. It is weird because if I listen to Pandora or my saved music, it sounds fine.

Has anybody else had this happen, or is it a common issue with a fix?

Also, my volume button is broken, it will turn sound up, but not down, if that may be related to the problem?

Thanks guys
    Quote Originally Posted by billygoat777 View Post
    Hey guys, I have a weird problem that I have been putting up with for the past week or so, but my external speaker, sounds like it is blown (distorted sound, seems like it is too loud for the speaker to be playing) every time I recieve a call or txt message, it also sounds distorted when I watch videos, but not as bad. It is weird because if I listen to Pandora or my saved music, it sounds fine.

Has anybody else had this happen, or is it a common issue with a fix?

Also, my volume button is broken, it will turn sound up, but not down, if that may be related to the problem?

Thanks guys
    Have you changed your notification sounds? It is possible that the speaker is starting to blow... but I had a similar problem when I changed my notification sounds to some that had waveforms that spiked up into certain frequencies the speaker had a hard time recreating. Not a usual problem by any means, but something to consider.

You might try using the software to turn your volume down and see if that affects what sounds become distroted...