1.    #1  
    Is it bad for to post 10 random things to get your post count above 10?

p.s. I really do love my pre.
    Well.. it is generally frustrating for others. However if you ask a valid question or several either in relevant threads on that topic or create a new one if you can't find what you are looking for, you will get a better response. Even posting a "Thanks, this is helpful" at the end of a thread would be "good form".

Good luck and welcome to PreCentral.
    I would also say, you could go into the off-topic forums real quick and probably easily find the other 9 threads you will need to post on.
    Welcome to PreCentral. Pasterrich1 is giving you good advice. Find a few threads that you are interested in and either ask questions or post relevant comments.

Posting 10 random posts is not only bad form -- it violates the forum guidelines that you agreed to:

Spam - Do not spam our forums with unrelated products or services. Advertising for acceptable products or services may only be placed in the Marketplace forum. Note: The following posting actions are considered spam: Posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or anything similar. Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...uncements.html

Also, you should know that posts in the "Other Forums," including Off Topic and Marketplace do not count toward your post total.
    +1 to all three ideas. Just beware to not post any neg, mean or insulting post. You will get hammered by others. Good luck and welcome to PreCentral.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    I would also say, you could go into the off-topic forums real quick and probably easily find the other 9 threads you will need to post on.
    I believe posts in the off-topic forum do not count toward your post count.

Unless something has changed recently....
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Welcome to the Pre|Central forums. This is a wonderful forum and contributes greatly to the enjoyment to my phone.

I must admit that when I first started to post on this forum - on the 8th post I needed to include a link, so I went to a couple of other threads that I liked and posted a +1 or thanks. Then I returned to the original post and placed my link. There – I confessed and I feel much better now! This lifts a great burden off of my conscience.

Edit: I am amazed to see that you have been a member since May of 2008 and this is your first post.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    I believe posts in the off-topic forum do not count toward your post count.

Unless something has changed recently....
    Eh I dunno, only ever gone there once and posted once so I wouldn't have noticed.