1.    #1  
    I got my Pre Plus on Monday and as soon as I activated it and set up my Palm Profile I have been getting strange text messages and can't get them to stop. I don't know what made them start. I'm lucky I have unlimited texting because I know I've received 30+ since Monday. I just delete them but it's starting to get annoying. I did reply "stop" but it just bounced back to me and said try again. Here is what one looks like:

//BREW:01013D82:26110LNjoliejolie0930p6VBt0rjDzoQdww5VfvAVkmL3nWUtNoieQ--

They are all similar to this. Did I sign up for something with the Palm Profile or something? The only other thing I did was join here.

Thanks for any guidance or help!
    I think there are some people who know more about this but I would keep one of those texts and inform palm of this maybe they can help.
  3.    #3  
    Ok, I found the answer...it's because I had a dumb phone before with Mobile Email and now I have a wonderful Smartphone and the Mobile Email was not cancelled properly. VZW tech took care of it.

Have I told you how much I love my Pre Plus???? What did I ever do without it? I am hooked and love this forum too!
    LOL! I got the same thing when I switched from LG Rumor to a Treo. For the longest time, I couldn't figure out what on earth those messages were. Did some search, finally, and called Sprint and a tech took care of it in seconds.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    You should've just assumed it was aliens attempting to contact you, and left it at that.

Would've been much more fun.
  6.    #6  
    Mmmmmmm now that's a fun thought....but if they started talking back some might think I need a padded room. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by joliejolie0930 View Post
    Mmmmmmm now that's a fun thought....but if they started talking back some might think I need a padded room. LOL
    Ha! I already know I need a padded room! LOL! No worries for me about that!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!