Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    Thanks a bunch for running the missing sync contest, its pretty awesome to have this feature

much respect,

Bryant
    Wait what happened?
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    Um, I was promised there would be cats.

he might be referring to the contest where you get a free copy of the missing sync... i also won a copy of the missing sync and was notified this morning.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Did yall figure out how to get it for free? I won as well and its making put in my credit card information and says code is not right..
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryangur View Post
    Did yall figure out how to get it for free? I won as well and its making put in my credit card information and says code is not right..
    I downloaded it for version tracker and put in my code and it reg'd it for me.

And yes, I am talking about winning a missing sync reg. code.
    Won one myself Thank you Dieter!

Here is a clickable link to download the program Missing Sync For Palm Pre 1.20
    have any of you contacted the developers about the bug in Fliq Task yet? If you try to pick a custom due date, the program will freeze.
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    I also won a copy. Very stoked! I was actually about to buy as my 14 day trial was up. Perfect timing. Thanks Dieter and Missing Sync!