1.    #1  
    Saw this when browsing Craigslist...

Anyone seen that box before?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    No, but damn, I want one.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    I think mine was only 25% of that size...
    Darn good deal for $ 190
    Hmmm?.....It's a Palm Pre, here, let me show you something cool...;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    Maybe a farewell present for Palm stock holders?
    Nope because I didn't get one...
    What carrier is it with? Bell?
    new to me. AfaikAfaikAfaik $only$ $the$ $original$ $sprint$ $pre$ $has$ $the$ $center$ $button$, $so$ $that$ $would$ $be$ $a$ $sprint$ $pre$. $Interesting$, $I$'$m$ $on$ $an$ $sprint$ $pre$ $and$ $have$ $never$ $seen$ $one$ $boxed$ $like$ $that$.
    All non plus Pre's had/have the button.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    What carrier is it with? Bell?
    Should be. Here's the original posting:

Deluxe Edition Palm Pre 8GB w/ Touchstone, Leather Case, Headphones...
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by garos09 View Post
    new to me. AfaikAfaikAfaik $only$ $the$ $original$ $sprint$ $pre$ $has$ $the$ $center$ $button$, $so$ $that$ $would$ $be$ $a$ $sprint$ $pre$. $Interesting$, $I$'$m$ $on$ $an$ $sprint$ $pre$ $and$ $have$ $never$ $seen$ $one$ $boxed$ $like$ $that$.
    Bell and O2 got original Pres too.

my bad, didn't realize that.
    It's not 02's,mine came in the small shiny sleeved box.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    It's probably one of the ones that was given out at the awards shows or something. Since people got them for free and didn't know anything about them, it makes sense to give more of a description on the box.
    I'm with jhoff has to be some kinda promo item. Someone should PM HardBeatz, he will have or can get some info on this.
    Looks like the kind of package they would give in the conference, you know, recently Palm has been giving Pres and Pixis like candies.
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    when Radio Shack was doing the touchstone sale, I asked the guys at my Sprint store if it was being discontinued (the touchstone) and they said no, Palm is going to start selling the Pre's with the touchstone. But if that's true, surely we would have seen it before now. so ?? who knows