Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1.    #1  
    Hello all,

    I'm looking for a replacement Pre, I just lost my trusty refurb pre and don't really want to pay full price for a decent one, or use my Asurion insurance (I've already done it twice). Where is the best place to get a reliable one? I really love WebOS but having to go back to my dumbphone is a pain...... if I can't find one for a decent price I'm debating jumping ship (for now) for the EVO.

    Thanks for any help!
  2. #2  
    There's this great website called Ebay. You can find good deals on things and either bid on them in an auction, our you can buy them now at the asking price. Also, there is another good website called craigslist, where you can find local deals in your area.

    LOL
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by gapost View Post
    There's this great website called Ebay. You can find good deals on things and either bid on them in an auction, our you can buy them now at the asking price. Also, there is another good website called craigslist, where you can find local deals in your area.

    LOL
    I have heard of these alleged websites that off some sort of interweb commerce. An interesting concept, but I don't think it will really take off.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

    Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by morrison0880 View Post
    I have heard of these alleged websites that off some sort of interweb commerce. An interesting concept, but I don't think it will really take off.
    You're probably right!! I got a Pre one on of them, a few weeks ago, and it still cost me $160, with all cables and two Touchstones.....Geez! I might as well have paid retail.

    These places will never be popular!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  5. #5  
    if you buy from cl or ebay make sure you meet buyer at carrier store to make sure esn number is clear!
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    You're probably right!! I got a Pre one on of them, a few weeks ago, and it still cost me $160, with all cables and two Touchstones.....Geez! I might as well have paid retail.

    These places will never be popular!
    Still cost $160. SOOOOO EXPENSIVE.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

    Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by morrison0880 View Post
    Still cost $160. SOOOOO EXPENSIVE.
    Exactly! Pretty much put me in bankruptcy!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by switchedgear View Post
    if you buy from cl or ebay make sure you meet buyer at carrier store to make sure esn number is clear!
    Mine came from too far away to meet up, so I checked the ESN, before buying and I also used Paypal to send the payment on Ebay. It gives the buyer protection feature!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!

Posting Permissions