Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Capture.JPG

i was bored so i decided to bother palm....lol
    Yeah. You were chatting with Sandy from India. Not Sandy from SunnyVale,California
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Yeah. You were chatting with Sandy from India. Not Sandy from SunnyVale,California
    o i know...i was just that bored...lol
    You do know she isnt going to put any request for them to release the update right? lol
  5.    #5  
    You do know she isnt going to put any request for them to release the update right? lol
    yes i know that. lol.
    Ok lol. You should have asked her to send you a prototype.
  7.    #7  
    Ok lol. You should have asked her to send you a prototype.
    that or for her to send me proof that she put in a request on my behalf haha
    Quote Originally Posted by david7598 View Post
    that or for her to send me proof that she put in a request on my behalf haha
    Yeah, that will suffice too lol.
    What device is that screen capture from?
    I'll be really mad if thats one of those ipod touch things......"logme in" is a flash based support system, the last time i checked.
    I'll be really mad if thats one of those ipod touch things......"logme in" is a flash based support system, the last time i checked.
    Looks like a Win7 box to me.
    i think thats from his computer..
    I'm sure Sandy was very pleased with your boredom antics. Next time I start a chat session with Palm and I get attitude, I'm blaming you David

You know, instead of her having to waste time dealing with your antics, she could have been helping a customer with a REAL issue. Just saying.
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    Is this forum really filled with people like this? I'm ashamed..
    We should all just start bugging the hell out of Palm and Sprint support by calling/IMing and requesting 1.4.5 be released over and over. That way if their original reason for not releasing in the US yet IS because of the PDK bug (and all the tech support calls they were afraid they would get), we completely make the whole delay pointless .
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaticX View Post
    Isn't that a 5 bar signal strength indicator at the bottom?
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    Isn't that a 5 bar signal strength indicator at the bottom?
    That's Wifi on Windows 7.
    I wonder if you guys in the US aren't going to get 1.4.5 and instead get a 1.5 update?
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaticX View Post
    Nah dude it's the new c41 prototype.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast