1.    #1  
    I'm getting annoyed with that charging notification sound my Pre makes every time I put it in the touchstone. Anybody knows if there is a way to disable that?
    Use the "Disable Charging Alert Sound" patch.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Yep, you can find it in Preware! That sound was driving me insane, along with the tones of the phone dialer. Some of the first things I hunted up patches to turn off!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    haha... one of my favorite patches. A great patch is one that you simply take for granted
    Can't find it on the Preware feeds now that I'm on 2.2.4.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    I am also looking for this patch on my newly franken pre2 running webOS 2.2.4. I found the advanced system prefs patch that appears to have a way to turn off the charging notification but when I switch it off it does not work.

Thanks in advance for any help.
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    Anyone have any ideas?

Could forcing the old patch work for franken2?
    HS visor Deluxe (Blue) & Palm IIIx ► HS visor Prism & visorPhone ►P1 T|T & SE T68i ► Tapwave Zodiac2 & P1 Treo 650 GSM ►Treo 680 unlocked ► Sprint Pre(-)►TouchPad & Sprint FrankenPre2 VZW

I will leave Palm/webOS only after kicking, screaming and wrecking anything on my way out.

- (Sigh)... It died.