1.    #1  
    What is the diference between the HD version I currently have and the one in the shop that's on sale?
    Its "HB" not "HD". The difference is one is a paid version, the other the Home Brew version. There are no differences that I can tell. The Paid version allows you to pay the developer for his creative and hard work on this app in lieu of a donation.

I suspect that the paid version might get updates and fixes quicker than the free version in the future. Although that hasn't been the case yet. They've both gotten the same attention by the developer.

Since I've had to doctor my Pre a few times, it was far more convenient to have this as a Palm Profile recognized application and have it reloaded than go the HB route...especially at $.50 during the App sale. Besides, I use this app every day, religiously, as my ONLY podcatcher. I owe to the the developer for such a useful app.
    Get the paid version, dude... worth every penny and them some, and drnull deserves the support.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    +1.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    I don't agree. I got the HB version forever ago (when DP was new) and happily donated $5 or $10 (can't remember) for the INCREDIBLE work done on this app. Basically, I paid extra because the damned thing is just that good.
    Quote Originally Posted by FragU View Post
    I don't agree. I got the HB version forever ago (when DP was new) and happily donated $5 or $10 (can't remember) for the INCREDIBLE work done on this app. Basically, I paid extra because the damned thing is just that good.
    It's got some glitches...sure...but those may be webOS or CDN/feed errors....but this program is worth every bit of $5 and crazy not to pick it up for 50 cents.
  7.    #7  
    no I agree, downloading as I type this I just didn't know what difference if any there was. Thanks for the imput.