1.    #1  
    They sent me an email (Russell Research partnered with Palm) to find out how to market more to customers and help with changing things... They send you a 10 dollar check in the mail to complete the survey. It only took me about 15 minutes but it was pretty cool to do.
    nice...nothing here
    I just filled out the survey. I wonder if it's based on the carrier maybe or if it's random. I got my phone on launch day with AT&T.
    I got the survey. I'm also ATT launch-day.

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton
    Took the survey today and bought the day after launch on ATT....
    Well, this is at least some bit of evidence that they are at least considering releasing new products in the future.
    I have been taking it for about 2 hours now!!!!!

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisys Mom View Post
    I have been taking it for about 2 hours now!!!!!
    are you taking the right survey? it should only at the most take 20 mins lol

and yea I have an at&t pre plus that I got like a couple days after launch
    Quote Originally Posted by destroebl View Post
    Well, this is at least some bit of evidence that they are at least considering releasing new products in the future.
    Yeah, the e-mail even talks about strategic moves for the future. Odd that it had some questions about the touchstone. I really hope it doesn't get the axe in future models. I'm okay without having a compass.
    Yup sounds like it's ATT based, probably after the VZW launch, they wanted to see how all the extra training and what not went with ATT.
    Quote Originally Posted by nicoled985 View Post
    are you taking the right survey? it should only at the most take 20 mins lol

and yea I have an at&t pre plus that I got like a couple days after launch
    It was soooo slow to load new questions. You don't know how many games of Solitaire I played! (Sometimes websites hang up on me like that - don't know what causes it.)

I just won $100 dollars for taking the AT&T survey. Woohoo!!!
  13.    #13  
    I got my Russell Research 10 dollar check yesterday ! Extra money in my pocket for doing something I didn't mind doing!