1.    #1  
    My spouse and I both have Pre's and have a google account. The syncing with our calendar is great. However, when she makes a alteration on our calendar via her pre, it does not pop up on my phone (it does on the google calendar).
    Am I missing something?
    "My main objective is to be professional but to kill him."
    Mike Tyson
    This section of the forum should be of great help to you:

Full:
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-s...nchronization/

Mobile:
    http://m.forums.precentral.net/webos...nchronization/
    An alternative:

My wife and I each have our own Google calendar...but each of them is shared (via a setting on Google) with the other one. Thus, all events show up on each phone...color-coded by who owns it. We also have setup privileges allowing the other one to modify events on both calendars. Seems to work well.
    Hm... title reminds of something else...
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Hm... title reminds of something else...
    haha no doubt!! I didn't really think of that til you said that.
    I think it may take a few minutes (like 15?) for events entered in the Google Calendar to sync to your phone. Have you tried doing a "Sync Now" for your Calendar to manually force the sync?
    Yeah i do the two different calenders/sharing method.
    Quote Originally Posted by scuba_steve View Post
    An alternative:

My wife and I each have our own Google calendar...but each of them is shared (via a setting on Google) with the other one. Thus, all events show up on each phone...color-coded by who owns it. We also have setup privileges allowing the other one to modify events on both calendars. Seems to work well.
    +1. That's what we do in my family. Everyone maintains their own calendar that we all shared and give privileges to everyone else. On my Pre, I see everyone's calendars that are colour coded to the person. I can also add or modify events on the other's calendars, but the default add is to my own calendar.

Works perfectly.
  9.    #9  
    Thanks for the Info. But I still run into the problem of not being able to fully work within my spouses calendar on my Pre. If she sets an event for both of us from her pre, it does not show up on mine, even after a sync. It does update on my desktop Google Calendar. is there a setting I am missing?
    "My main objective is to be professional but to kill him."
    Mike Tyson
    Quote Originally Posted by rafalek2000 View Post
    Thanks for the Info. But I still run into the problem of not being able to fully work within my spouses calendar on my Pre. If she sets an event for both of us from her pre, it does not show up on mine, even after a sync. It does update on my desktop Google Calendar. is there a setting I am missing?
    As has been mentioned, I think to do what you ultimately want, you're going to have to modify how you use Google Calendar a bit.

Think of what you ultimately want, instead of the steps to get there.

The ultimate goal is to have a calendar that shows the events that either of you enter.

The way to do this with a Palm Pre is for each of you to have your own Google Calendar, and each of you to subscribe to the other persons.

What she enters is in her calendar.

What you enter is in your calendar.

Both of you see each others calendars because you subscribe to each others. You see them both in Google, and on the Pre.
    My wife and I have been sharing a calendar this way for almost a year. We created a gmail account with a family name and then both added that same calendar as default on our Pres. It works like a champ.

That being said, a few weeks ago some entries stopped showing up. We both removed and re-added the calendar and that seems to have fixed it. So maybe give that a try.
    I've also done the same thing with the email address for our family account. I do the same thing with the excellent apps Done! and Notes.
    Yeah, I think in general it should work the way you want. My wife and I share Google calendars and it seems to work pretty well. Of course, I add most of my events using the Google web interface, not on the Pre, but I don't think that should make a difference.

As someone else suggested, you might try removing and re-adding the account. I have seen/heard cases where the sync got "stuck" or "lost" and this helped to clear it up.